The transportation industry is fundamentally changing. The trends that took shape over the last decade led us to a precipice that will change the way we solve problems and create and execute strategies. The year 2020 will kick off a decade with new frontiers in data science, artificial intelligence, and optimization—all leading up to a shift in focus. Transportation is becoming much more than simply the movement of goods.
Read how business mentalities are changing across industries, including transportation, from a panel of reputable industry thought leaders, including interviews with:
- Chief Data Analytics Officer, Microsoft
- Adjunct Assistant Professor of Behavioral Economics, University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Executive Vice President, Logistics, Walmart, Retired
- CEO & President, Breakthrough
- Senior Director of Transportation, Conagra Brands
- Former Chairman of the Surface Transportation Board & Founding Partner of an Independent Consultancy
- Director of Applied Knowledge, Breakthrough
Download our exclusive report to uncover fundamental shifts in the way transportation managers will solve problems in 2020 and beyond. In this report, you’ll discover:
- Best practices for successful change management across large teams while remaining focused on garnering loyalty toward a sound, strategic vision.
- The industry’s changing approach for AI-based data processing. This way of thinking will unlock new insights across not only transportation but all industries in the 2020s.
- How leaders can use data to think more algorithmically, eliminating noise in daily operations to better optimize transportation strategies.